Cynergy Security implement security plans for any event or business from a static guard to a full security team including CCTV cameras and operators.
Event Security - sports, concerts and festivals
A cost effective solution, regardless of the size of the event.
A complete security package for the client, this is to include risk assessment, crowd safety, access control and emergency planning.
To assist members of the public and ensure safety and fire regulations are a priority throughout the course of the event.
All employees are equipped with Hi-visibility security jackets/armbands clearly displaying that they are security and all relevant identification will be on display.
Cynergy Security will provide qualified first aid employees to assist alongside any first aid organisation supplied by the event organisers.
Cynergy Security offer a 24 hour security if required, either static or patrolling depending on size and structure of the site.
All employees are trained to Security Industry Authority standards. Experienced employees are trained in all aspects of security and can work alone or as part of a team.
Cynergy Security also offer;
- Fully trained first aid staff at no extra cost to an agreed tender price
- Hold a multi million pound insurance policy
- Will regularly liaise with local police to work in partnership to ensure maximum security and safety for your site and our employees
- Competitive pricing
Current sites employing Cynergy Security as manned guards:
- May Gurney Ltd -Flood Elevation
- KDC Demolition Ltd
- Derwent Students Accomodation - Snowdon Hall, Wrexham
- United Utilities Water PLC - Huntington, Chester.
- Tenpin Meggabowl, Cheshire Oaks, Eagles Meadow Wrexham.
- Glyndwr University, Mold Road, Wrexham.
- Morrisons - Venues throughout the Northwest
- Wrexham Football Club
- Chester Anual Christmas Market.
Hotels are one of the few buildings that members of the public are at times encouraged to enter without restrictions. The more luxurious the surrounding the less conscious are the guests about security.
Cynergy Security endeavour to provide;
- Safe and secure accommodation of the guests, their property and motor vehicles
- Ensure the safety of the hotel staff and the hotel belongings
- Qualified and friendly staff that are trained to full Security Industry Authority standards and will ensure the security and safety of your hotel, staff and guests thus providing an all round safe environment to enable guests to enjoy their stay to the full potential
A copy of hotel risk assessment is available upon request.
Cynergy Security ensures all staff are trained to full SIA standards and fully vetted.
Cynergy Security provides motivated staff ideally suited for site, shop, offices, factories, industrial premise, car parks and any venue that requires the presence of a uniformed guard to deter crime and provide safety and reassurance to our clients.
Door Supervision and Licence Premises
Due to the change in licensing laws, local authorities stipulate that all licensed premises employ door supervisors.
The role of the door supervisor is a major factor in the success of any licensed premises. The door supervisors at the front of the venue are the first and last point of contact, therefore creating a lasting impression with the customer, which in turn reflects on the venue.
Cynergy Security ensures that all door supervisors meet the following requirements:
- All door supervisors must be smartly presented in the uniforms supplied for the place of work. Any extra requirements by local authorities such as Hi-visibility jackets/armbands must be worn
- All Security Industry Authority badges must be displayed in a visible place to the public and relevant authorities
- All door supervisors must be friendly and appear approachable and not threatening or intimidating in any way
- All customers/clients must be made to feel safe and relaxed enabling them to enjoy their time spent at the venue.
- All door supervisors are to comply with the venues guidelines as well as upholding the laws set out by licensing authorities and the police
These are to include:
- Checking ID at the door
- Refusing entry to any potential customer if appear unruly, under the influence of drugs, excessive alcohol or aggressive behaviour
Door supervisors inside the venue must:
- Follow Security Industry Authority guidelines; people, objects, places (P.O.P)
- Monitor the crowd to ensure a good atmosphere is maintained
- Anybody found to be acting outside the rules of the venue or the law will be removed and handed over to the police
- Check all problem areas of the venue regularly including toilets/all blind spots and report any concerns to the head door supervisor or management
- Keep all walkways and fire exits clear
- Ensure fire regulations and public safety are paramount throughout the hours that the venue is open
- Ensure the safety and security off staff and money in the venue
- Assist members of the public in the administration of first aid (Cynergy Security Ltd will provide a qualified first aid trained member of staff if required)
All door supervisors are employed at a venue not only to provide first class security but also to assist the client and members of the public where ever possible. Cynergy Security Ltd will provide a copy of our drug policy, code of practice, risk assessment and venue security procedures upon request.
Private functions and corporate clients use security for the purposes that all guests are by invite only, therefore the host and their guests want and are entitled to privacy.
Cynergy Security will ensure that both hosts and guests get the privacy that they require without the threat of unwanted guests or parties behaving in a manner that is negative towards the event.
Cynergy Security provide security for a number of local colleges at regular dates throughout the college year, including the end of year ball.
These are held at various locations and as with private functions Cynergy Security provide a qualified risk assessment and are employed to ensure privacy and safety of you the client.
For more information call 01244 536687 or contact us